Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Romantic Wedding Present from Grooms

Guys - this one's for you!

One of my favorite parts about my amazing job is getting to hear all the different proposal stories of my couples. Every story is unique and so special to each of them. My romantic heart sighs every time!

Which is exactly why this idea is THE PERFECT romantic gift!

Engagement Photo Wedding Gift via Dream Wedding Ideas
This groom had someone take pictures of their engagement and kept it a secret from his bride. He had them framed and given to her the morning of their wedding day!!!!

Talk about Groom of the Year!

It would be hard to find a more meaningful gift. I am just completely in love with this idea!

What types of gifts are you giving to each other on your wedding day?


No comments:

Post a Comment