Friday, October 12, 2012

Something Unexpectedly Blue

I came across this on The Brass Paperclip Project and couldn't resist talking about it - it's a Seersucker Wedding Gown!

Seersucker Wedding Gown via The Brass Paperclip Project
I have to admit, I'm kinda loving it! I'm conflicted though because I don't know if I could give up the idea of a dreamy white dress, if it was me.

Seersucker Wedding Gown via The Brass Paperclip Project
This is just so pretty though and still completely bridal. It would be perfect for a beach, garden, or more casual wedding. I love all the pick-ups and how light the shade of blue is too.

You could completely run with the seersucker idea and incorporate it throughout the wedding in so many different ways.

What do you think? Comment and weigh in! Could you buck tradition with this gorgeous gown, or are you a classically white/off-white gown girl?




No comments:

Post a Comment