Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Magic

I've always felt there was a special magic at Christmas, especially under the Christmas tree. I used to lay in front of our tree when I was small and stare at all the twinkling lights, imagining myself one of the ballerina fairy ornaments, and wishing I could stay in that magic place all night.

That magic has stayed with me as I've grown and my favorite part of all of our decorating is still our tree. Our boys are now old enough to help with the decorating. It was so special this year telling them all about the different ornaments, and where they came from, as we found the perfect spots to hang each of them.

I even caught our three-year-old the other day, laying under the tree, staring up at the lights, exactly as I used to.

Our Boys and Our Tree
So from our family to yours, Merry Christmas! May the holidays be truly magical to you this year as well, and may God bless you in the New Year to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment