Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gator Tailgate Wedding Video

I promised you I'd share video from Dena and Andy's big day - and here's what you've been waiting for!!

Check out the amazing highlight reel from Gator Bride Videography of Dena and Andy's Gator Tailgate Wedding. It's Orange and Blue and simply fabulous, like them!


Andy + Dena // Highlight Reel from Gator Bride Videography on Vimeo.

The day was so much fun and made me love my job even more than I already do. The Gator's even pulled out a win in the final minutes of the game! (Dena insists it was a wedding present just for them - I have to agree!)

Kyle and Kimberly from Gator Bride Videography did such a great job capturing the day and all it's fun moments. I can't wait to work with them again!

Vendors who made it all possible:
Wedding Coordinator: MasterPiece Weddings
Catering: Celebrations Catering
Photography: Russell Martin Photography
Videography: Gator Bride Videography
Cakes: Dream Day Cakes
Florist: Prange's Florist
Ceremony Music: Eric Redmond
Make-Up: Image Insight
Hair: Salon 716
Ceremony Location: Paynes Prairie
Reception Tailgate: College of Vetenary Medicine
Motor-coach: Luxury Motor Home Rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment