Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quilt Guest Book

I must be in a guest book mood this week because I keep finding super-fun ideas that I can't help but talk about with you all!

I came across this Quilt Guest Book on Swoon Over It:

Quilt Guest Book via Swoon Over It
The sign reads "Please Leave us Warm Wishes!" How cute, right? I love the idea of snuggling up with my new hubby, wrapped in all the love and support from family and friends.

The quilt could be made in your wedding colors and even created by a special quilter as their wedding gift to you.

What do you think of the idea?


2 comments:

  1. I think that this is wonderful. Would you please share the pattern with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I’m getting ready to do this for my granddaughter. What type of pen do you use To mark on material per minute? I’ve tried several none have worked so far.

    ReplyDelete