Monday, April 29, 2013

Donut Wedding Cake

I saw this...LOVED it...made my mouth water! A Donut Wedding Cake!!

Source
I know what you're thinking - the couple got married at Dunkin' Donuts, right? This couple happened to just really not like cake.

I saw it though and thought how perfect it would be for a morning-after-wedding brunch, or a fantastic morning bridal shower.

I just love the little bow-tie for the groom donut too!

This would actually be a really simple way to do a fancy dessert completely DIY. You could rent a cupcake stand and easily stack the donuts around. So pretty!

What do you think? Would you use donuts for your cake or as a great option for a brunch wedding related event?


2 comments:

  1. I see this in my wedding future. Crazy small world i stumbled upon it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... alabama crimson tide wedding cakes

    ReplyDelete