Friday, April 12, 2013

Mutual Weirdness and Dr. Seuss

Having three little boys running around at home gives me a special place in my heart for all things Dr. Seuss. Our current favorite is "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish."

I stumbled across this on Facebook one day and it seemed so perfectly wonderful I thought that you all might enjoy it too.

Source
It then completely reminded me of one of my favorite wedding signs I've ever pinned on Pinterest.

Source
It makes me smile every time I remember about it. I feel like it describes my hubby and I to a tee! You've got to be able to laugh at each other and yourselves, I think, to make it through all the years. Who better to add a little extra whimsy than Dr. Seuss, right?

Would you add some Seuss-ical elements to your wedding?

Happy Friday everyone! May your weekend be full of mutual weirdness and love! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment