Monday, April 15, 2013

Unique Welcome Bags

Welcome bags are customary for greeting out of town guests when they arrive for your big celebration, and there's so much fun to be had with them beyond the typical water bottles, snacks, and an itinerary for the weekend. You can include bits of information about the place you are getting married, or add treats that are themed to your wedding. Check out these cute ideas we found!

Oranges Welcome Bag via Martha Stewart
This bride and groom hand picked Florida oranges before their wedding and added that special treat to their guests' welcome bags.

Tanning Welcome Bag via Martha Stewart
This bride and groom made sure all of their guests were ready for fun in the sun on their destination beach wedding by added a beach towel and sunscreen to the bags.

One of our couples here in Gainesville, Florida are adding local made chocolates and a personalized map with their favorite places in town for their guests.

We love these ideas! What would you add to your welcome bags? Would you theme them to your location or your wedding?

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!!
    Hello Everyone, I'm Lucy, 32 Years Old. I live in Virginia,USA. I have 2 kids and I had to look after them after my husband died in a road accident. I was working as an accountant until I lost my job last year due to Covid-19, I had not paid my bills and my kids were scared of getting evicted from the house. So one morning I was online trying to find a new job that I can work and get paid hourly. Then I came across Mr. Sebastian comments on how he helped many people get their blank ATM card that changed their life for good. I decided to contact Mr Sebastian for same blank ATM card since it was difficult for me to feed my kids and pay their bills i emailed him at (sebastianhackers01@gmail.com) and they responded immediately i agreed to their terms and conditions and believe me to my greatest surprise i received my card in 2 days delivered by DHL and i went straight to the nearest atm machine i was able to withdraw $10,000 instantly with no trace of getting caught i was happy and now i have used the card to withdraw $100,000 and i keep renewing my card every time it expires.Thank you Sebastian if you need his help out there contact him now: sebastianhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete